Friday 31 August 2012

Listen up!

Hey SweetLovers!

As you can see, I've decided to blog on the many delicious desserts in my city. Sydney! Over the next two weeks, I will search high and low for the many recent popular desserts of Sydney just for you! haha I'll be sharing some photos and some of my personal thoughts as a sweets addict. :)

I'm keeping my blog simple. I think baby pink gives my blog a very soothing and sweet look to hopefully attract all u sweet-lovers from first glance!

Over the next two days, I'll be uploading a few more posts because 

>>>>FATHER'S DAY IS COMING UP!!<<<< 


now... when was the last time u had a sweet moment with your dad?? Don't remember? Then why not take your daddy to try one of the desserts i recommend? 

Stay tuned everyone! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment