Monday 3 September 2012

Lindt Chocolate Cafe


If you missed out father’s day last Sunday, it is never too late to show how much you love him. I have an excellent idea for you. 
I believe everyone in Australia knows Lindor which is one of the famous chocolates produced by Lindt and it’s easy to find in supermarket. Of course, I’m not telling you to just buy some chocolates in supermarket for your dad.  That is not enough!! I have another good idea, which is taking him to a wonderful place, sit down, have a chat and enjoy some chocolate desserts. 

The place I recommend is Lindt chocolate Café in Cockle Bay Wharf Darling harbour. It is a wonderful place that you can spend some time with your dad. You can choose to sit outside enjoying the sun and the harbour view or you can choose to sit inside to enjoy the conform seat.  I’m not a sunshine girl, so I like to sit inside and have some quiet time with my friends.
My favour dessert is Lindt Famous Waffle. This dessert served warm with fleshly made waffle top with vanilla white chocolate ice cream. The most exciting thing to do is to watching pouring the hot chocolate fudge sauce over the ice cream. When the hot sauce hits the cold ice cream and the sauce spread all over the waffle, your saliva is building and cant wait any longer to have a bite. When you put all three elements in your mouth at the same time, the taste of cold and hot combined together is incredible. I love this dessert so much. You should try it as well.  Also, there is a winter special flavour for this dessert, which is Hazelnut Waffle. I tried it as well, but not as good as the original one for my own taste.

Also, there are variety of cakes chocolates and macarons available as well. My friend ordered a chocolate Lava Cake.  It is a warm rich chocolate cake filled with hot melting chocolate sauce and vanilla white chocolate ice cream. It’s a nice cake as well.

If you not into cake and waffle, you can try some drinks. The hot/ cold chocolate is very good. There are 2 flavours of chocolate. You can either choose white chocolate flavour or dark chocolate flavour. Also, you will get the experience of mixing your own chocolate to your like. I personally love the dark chocolate which is rich and have a taste of bitterness.  
Before you leave, check out the retail chocolate section. There are lot of different type of chocolate block for sale and they are exclusive to Lindt chocolate café. You can not find them in any supermarkets.

No comments:

Post a Comment