Sunday 2 September 2012

Passionflower


(About Passionflower) 
"Our ice cream affair began in the spring of 1997, with the passion and support of my family, friends and staff. The Passionflower brand captivates and has developed into a magnet for the destination for all ice cream and dessert lovers.
We are synonymous for creating a flavourful assortment of Asian exotic ice creams and desserts. Our ever popular flavours include black sesame, Japanese green tea, durian, sticky rice, taro, coconut and lychee rose."
 
 
Passionflower is my all time favourite place for dessert. Possibly because the very first time I went out for dessert after dinner with was this very place... Possibly because they have a very wide range of desserts! and each time I go there (which isn't as often as I'd like) there's either something that I've never tried that i could order or I order my good old "Single Waffle with one scoop of ice cream" :D
Go visit passionflower!! You will not regret it. I'm sure you'll be able to find something that you'll like from their extensive menu :) they have a very ride range of ice cream flavours ^_^ if I'm going to tell you the truth, my favourite ice cream flavour after chocolate is strawberry. haha but to be more adventurous, I'll tell you lychee rose n passionfruit! :P
Here are some other dessert I've ordered:
this would be best if shared among chocoholics ;)
 
okay, this you DEFINITELY need to share!!
it's a collection of passionflower favourites on one plate! :) from the top left moving clocwise, there's a scoop of vanilla, chocolate and (from memory) cookies and cream ice cream in a waffle basket, a cup of chocolate for the strawberries (strawberry fondue), chocolate crepes with strawberries and chocolate cream, *wipes drool* waffles and a cup of chocolate mousse. :D
what can i say... i'm a chocoholic. :P
 
Here are some pictures of what my friend's have ordered :)
don't like waffles? they have pancakes ;)
 
 don't like ice cream? they have sorbet ;)
 
you'll be able to find Passionflower at Capitol Square!!
 
-J

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment